+15 years of political experience and +12 years of international experience.
Former Minister of Economy and Finance of the Regional Government of Madrid. He promoted the liberalization of commercial business hours in Madrid, as well as the implementation of responsible declarations. He combined deregulation with the relief of tax burdens and public spending.
He has also been a member of the Madrid City Council.
Born in London to a Valencian family, he has lived in Paris, Brussels, Washington DC and Jakarta.
He is trilingual Spanish/English/French and can still hold a basic conversation in Indonesian.
He is a regular contributor to various media outlets (television and print media).
- Master’s Degree (LLM), Corporate Law, ICADE, Universidad Pontifica de Comillas, 2020.
- BA, Law, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED), 2018.
- MA, International Economics and International Relations, SAIS, the Johns Hopkins University (Washington DC), 1998.
- Diplôme, European Studies, Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences-Po Paris), 1995.
- Licence, History, Université de Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne), 1993.
“I contacted Percival Manglano to solve a legal and administrative problem. He helped me solve it efficiently and quickly. He rolls up his sleeves, gets into the details and generates solutions”.
“I have worked with Percival Manglano since 2019. His legal expertise as well as his political and international experience are invaluable for a disruptive startup. He is serious, reliable and always available. He sees the big-picture, but also delves into details.”